The Big Help Programme Next Steps
Empowers clients to access work, education and training.
The Big Help programme empowers clients to access work , education and training through its Next Steps project. The project offers clients a personal support package to empower those furthest from the Labour market through a comprehensive range of services including CV writing, interview skills, computer literacy, life skills, personal development and work experience .The programme has achieved significant success to date supporting over 600 clients on their journey from worklessness back into work, education and training. Clients who join Next Steps will be supported in:
· Identifying their strengths, weaknesses, skills and learning style.
· Discussing career options and learning opportunities.
· Arranging work experience placements-ideal for a client with no work history.
· Support with completing application forms and interview skills.
· Support with applying for licences such as security or building site licences.
· Practical steps-for example, applying for an National Insurance number, or opening a bank account,
or help with interview clothes through our Suited scheme.
· Pastoral support-building the clients' confidence and belief in themselves, for their future inside and outside of work.
We want to help you to fulfil your potential.
Call the NEXT STEPS team on 0151 482 6089.
Basic computer skills
The Big Help Project and Include-IT Mersey
The Big Help Project runs Include IT courses throughout Knowsley
Include-IT Mersey will provide targeted, personalised digital skills development and employment support to digitally excluded, unemployed/economically inactive residents of the Liverpool City Region (LCR) to improve their basic ICT and online skills, confidence and access to digital technologies, enabling them to overcome barriers resulting from a lack of digital skills.
Free courses on using a computer, browsing the web, sending an email and finding work online.
Learn My Way
Learn My Way is the on-line resource for clients to gain a basic IT skills.
We have Tutors to Help you.
News,Blogs and Events
Find Out More…..